The IIA International Conference is the largest annual gathering of internal auditors. It invites international speakers, educators and professionals to discuss a range of topics designed to enhance their knowledge and share best practices....
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
For state-of-the-art advantages, there’s no place like the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. If you’re a meeting planner looking for the freedom to stage an event just the way you imagine it, the BCEC was made for you. Built by users, for users, the award-winning BCEC is the most flexible, customer-friendly and technologically-advanced convention facility in the world. It’s also the largest convention center in the Northeast, located on Boston’s famous waterfront just 8 minutes from Logan International Airport and just steps away from all other transportation systems — allowing more attendees to come to your event from a two-hour travel time than any other convention destination.
- Exhibit halls that can be set up in 10 different configurations
- 84 meeting rooms
- 8 registration areas and function areas on every level
- Two private ring roads
- Sky bridges enable attendees to access any part of the building within 8 minutes.
- 62-bay loading dock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
- Complete cell-phone coverage, even in back of house areas.
- Network infrastructure features virtual LANs, T-3 Internet connections via numerous carriers, and satellite feeds.
- Utility floor boxes distributed throughout the exhibit halls make it easy to accommodate any floor configuration.
- Central broadcasting capabilities facilitate common broadcast to and from any meeting room.
- High-tech security systems give planners peace of mind with controlled access to all meeting rooms.
- More “green” benefits for clean air, energy minimization, water conservation, and commitment to using recycled products.
516,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space
- Exhibit space can be divided into 10 different configurations
- 180-foot clear span in the center of hall
- Utility services conveniently provided from in-floor boxes
- Each exhibit hall has multiple access points that you control
160,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 84 meeting rooms provide easy access to each other and exhibit halls
- Many rooms partitionable with sound-proof room dividers for multi-use or different sized meetings
- Modern acoustics and state-of-the-art lighting control in each room
- All meeting rooms feature the most advanced IT and AV capabilities for state-of-the-art presentations, networking, webcasts, satellite services and more
40,020-square-foot grand ballroom
- Use for your general sessions, keynotes or special events
- Column-free space with 32-foot high wood panel ceiling, acoustically built for optimal sound
- Attached 19,340-square-foot pre-function space with 270-degree view of Boston Harbor and skyline
More than 300,000 square feet of registration and function space
- Eight separate registration areas
- Function areas throughout the building to host any activity, with food and AV distribution available anywhere
- Food court with seating capacity for over 400, full bar service
- Four conveniently located permanent concession stands
- Temporary dining units can be placed anywhere for additional concessions
- Catered food services available throughout the building, design menus to meet your needs
Superior attendee navigation
- 32 escalators and 12 elevators
- Two pedestrian skybridges span the exhibit halls
- Access to any part of the building in no more than eight minutes
- 62 bays including five elephant doors for drive-on access to the exhibit hall
- Designed for fast and easy move-in, move-out
- Weather protected with covered truck pull-in and indoor pre-fab space
State-of-the-art telecommunication services
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Complete cell phone coverage available throughout building
- Technology includes fiber-optic backbone and T3 lines for rapid Internet connection
Two private ring roads
- 2 ring roads for exhibitor and attendee traffic only
- Separate, secure freight entrance
Seven separate drop-off and pick-up locations
BOSTON – The Boston Convention Marketing Center (BCMC) has added its first international outpost in London, headed by International Sales Manager Michael Black.
Black joined the BCMC in November 2009 as a national sales manager in the...
Boston’s customer service was absolutely wonderful. I have never seen such teamwork. Whatever the situation or the challenge, they find solutions. Their team did an amazing job to help with some unexpected transportation challenges. They...