The International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM) is committed to the promotion of healthy and safe travel. In cooperation with health care providers, academic centers, the travel industry and the media, ISTM advocates and facilitates education...
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
For an all-inclusive convention center in the heart of the city, it’s advantage Hynes. How can the most all-inclusive convention center in America include even more? Event planners and professionals know that the only thing better than having it all — is having it all in one place. That’s what the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center delivers every time. A recently completed, $22 million update features a dramatic new interior design along with a full technology upgrade showcasing the latest generation wireless network system and new digital sound and lighting systems in every meeting room. At the Hynes, the advantages are all inclusive. Best-located center The Hynes is located right in the heart of the beautiful and historic Back Bay neighborhood, one of America’s premier city settings, with the best of Boston right outside its front doors. Best-connected center What makes the Hynes the best-connected center in the country is what we call “3-2-1 Connect” — three outstanding hotels and two upscale shopping destinations connected to one great convention center. Best all-weather center Attendees can go from your event at the Hynes to the best hotels, restaurants and shopping destinations in the city without even going outside.
- 176,480 square feet of exhibit space with five exhibit halls
- 38 high-tech meeting rooms with 91,000 total square feet
- Seating Capacity of ? (theatre style)
- 24,544-square-foot grand ballroom plus multi-purpose auditorium with built-in balcony and seating for over 4,000
176,480 square feet of exhibit space
- Five exhibit halls each with unique environments to accommodate single or concurrent events
- Auditorium with seating for over 4,000
91,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 38 meeting rooms, finished with new carpeting, acoustically designed wall treatments, and ceilings that range in height from 14 feet to 18 feet
- State-of-the-art telecom and AV, full lighting controls and built-in sound system
- Executive boardroom featuring slate fireplace, leather and mahogany appointments, reception area and kitchen
160,000 square feet of function and registration space
- Choice of function areas on all levels, many offering scenic views of Boston’s Back Bay
- Easy access to and from exhibit halls and meeting rooms
Climate-controlled, all-season facility
- Hynes facility is fully ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant
- Indoor connection to major hotels, restaurants and shops
24,544-square-foot grand ballroom
- Features vaulted ceilings, natural light, and soundproofing with acoustic panels
- Can accommodate 2,200 for banquets, or subdivide into three smaller ballrooms
- Catered food services available throughout the building, design menus to meet your needs
- Four permanent concession stands located in exhibit halls
- Temporary dining units also available for concessions
State-of-the-art telecommunication services
- Fiber-optic backbone links and T3 service for rapid Internet connection, microwave and satellite links
- Free wireless Internet access throughout the facility
- Easy move-in, move-out with direct street access from both sides of the facility
- 14 loading dock bays, seven with dock levelers
3-2-1 Connect takes bundled event solutions to a whole new level. With over 3,100 rooms at THREE great hotel properties including the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Sheraton Boston Hotel and Westin Copley Place Boston… TWO upscale shopping destinations with more than 200 retail shops, restaurants and guest amenities… and ONE Hynes Convention Center all connected under one roof… 3-2-1 Connect provides you with a complete meetings solution. For meeting planners, there’s one point of contact and a menu of services you won’t find anywhere else.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority, which operates the awardwinning Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston, is proud to announce its membership...
We set record attendance with our Boston meeting. The city's rich history, accessibility and strong venues proved to be a hit with our attendees.